So what is it about fembots?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

What is it about a fembot that appeals most to you?

She's a different kind of "life," with a different outlook and different kinds of problems
20%
She exists to serve, and can be controlled and programmed as her owner chooses to use her
36%
Both about the same
30%
Something else (please suggest below)
15%

Total votes : 61

Postby Kurara » Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:57 pm

I think everyone has a different outlook on what a robot or a fembot is. A lot of people think of a really cold, emotion-less being when they think of a robot.. Some people really love that about them. To other people, a fembot is a really strong woman. They see a fembot as a woman of the future who doesn't have any of the functions that makes us "pathetic humans".. If you see what I mean. I guess it's that way. Some other people like fembots because of the whole submissive aspect.. Or because when you're a robot, you're just starting to learn everything about life.. And I guess some people are attracted to that child like innocence.. It's a personality trait I wish I could have myself.
Miao

ehy

Postby ehy » Fri Sep 19, 2003 1:42 pm

Kurara wrote:I think everyone has a different outlook on what a robot or a fembot is.

So what's your outlook? (Welcome to the group, by the way!)

Previous

Return to Discussion