So I'm cancelling my subscription to ScifiDreamgirls

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
KingJeremy

Re: So I'm cancelling my subscription to ScifiDreamgirls

Post by KingJeremy » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:49 am

I understand people have an issue with the robot content or lack thereof. For me, personally, that wasn't the issue...for the most part. I enjoy the productions for the content, the amount of sex is like a bonus for me rather than a negative. My only concern was the lack of updates. Like I mentioned, I understand that the lack of return on investment kind of forced their hand in being able to produce weekly content as was originally intended. I wanted the site to succeed more than just about anything else, that's why I ponied up for a full year on opening day. I still buy every fembot production from Ashley's clips4sale store the day it's released and 9 times out of 10 I am happy with my purchase. And if by some miracle the site does pick up more subscribers in the future and is able to afford to start producing content at a consistent rate, I'd pay the monthly fee if I was guaranteed 1, for sure, new video a month as it would be about what buying them a la carte from clips4sale works out to, then I would re-up my subscription. As it stands, I am still very grateful that Ashley has an interest in producing this kind of content at all and will continue to support her in that endeavor.