IMPORTANT > POLL ABOUT USER REGISTRATION

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

Should users have to register to post?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 23, 2002 5:55 pm

Yes, they should have to register
35%
No, users should not have to register
26%
I don't care
13%
Yes, only lurkers and trouble want the non-register board
22%
No, it does not matter if they register or not
4%

Total votes: 23

Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Post by Mirage » Mon Jun 24, 2002 7:03 am

Or that your spouse will ridicule you for the rest of your life.

You : Honey, I need to tell you something.

Spouse : Yes, love?

You : I have... I have a calculator fetish, the buttons, the slick light solar--power pack... it makes me hot....

Spouse : BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH
Erk...

(Spouce stop crying in tears of laughter after passing out from laughing so much.)

You : Thank you for understanding me. Now, I'll go write a country song about my sickness, bye.

(Well, it could happen!)

Mirage

Voodoo

Post by Voodoo » Mon Jun 24, 2002 8:33 am

LOL!!!!

Mirage, you're a nutter, ha ha!

I'm not saying that telling a loved one will work for everyone-I understand totally the complications involved. All I am saying is that I hope we are at least an inspiration and it's always good to hear a story with a happy ending isn't it??!!

Voodoo.

Big Harry

Post by Big Harry » Mon Jun 24, 2002 3:42 pm

I'm sure my time will come. :D