And now...

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Batou

And now...

Post by Batou » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:46 am

ya....F.C has becomed (i think) quite popular, since F.C is just the forum right now... i have tried to find something else around on the net because F.C gallery is down...and all i have found is a lot of not readable japanese that send you to another link to another link to another link and finally here with no woman like machines in all the linking process...so if F.C is never back, well...it was good, the best around, manga styles, computer animations, drawings hand made, videogame characters, photo manipulations...a lot of stimulating things... i hope it returns to be what it was or at least that something come to those that like to see for some psycologic reason frozen womans doing the biding of some one or being disarmed in pieces or being destroyed or forced to have a personality change, gadgets in places humans do not have them or doing the paper of a fridge a computer, a toaster or stuff alike... you know.
please don`t go blizzard (a videogame company that takes a lot to get things done)
this is the only place i know that has exactly the perversion i most enjoyed and now is just on stand by...and perhaps one day gone, i hope that doesn't come soon...

are there another galleries online for the time to wait?
"i like where this thread is going..."

magicmaximus

Post by magicmaximus » Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:58 pm

Actually yes, I'm not that old but grew up with an old TV

crimsondragon1982

Post by crimsondragon1982 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:58 pm

I may only be 25 but i remember those days

Karel

Post by Karel » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:24 pm

It's not what it once was, but www.freezemodeling.com still occasionally finds good links. They used to have a bulletin board for clips, and an FTP, but hackers trashed it all and it never really recovered.

freejack71
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by freejack71 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:46 am

I am an old fart and remember the dial, and when the TV remote was a "clicker" now that’s old

Steamboy
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by Steamboy » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:38 pm

Even asfr related imageboards are down or inactive, but I found an awesome collection of pics:

hXXp://www.mediafire.com/?4tmhwgmmmgw

Lfrmus

Post by Lfrmus » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:10 am

Dr. Amens wrote:Even asfr related imageboards are down or inactive, but I found an awesome collection of pics:

I am the one that made that pack. I should update it with more stuff one of these days, as I have acquired a few other pics.

Glad to see it being posted here (as I was surprise to see it being posted in a 4chan thread the other day).

jolshefsky
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by jolshefsky » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:08 am

Dr. Amens wrote:Even asfr related imageboards are down or inactive, but I found an awesome collection of pics:

So what format is that in? It seems like some kind of obscure Windows format as StuffIt Expander, VLC, QuickTime, and GraphicConverter don't know what to do with it.
May your deeds return to you tenfold,

--- Jason Olshefsky

Lfrmus

Post by Lfrmus » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:11 pm

jolshefsky wrote:

So what format is that in? It seems like some kind of obscure Windows format as StuffIt Expander, VLC, QuickTime, and GraphicConverter don't know what to do with it.
Sevenzip.
Freeware/Open source, and has better compression ratios for most stuffs.

Doctor Robo
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Doctor Robo » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:25 pm

Lfrmus wrote:Sevenzip.
Freeware/Open source, and has better compression ratios for most stuffs.
7zip is a pretty good compressor. Certainly worth what you pay for it. :wink:

Moxon

Post by Moxon » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:31 am

freejack71 wrote:I am an old fart and remember the dial, and when the TV remote was a "clicker" now that’s old
I still call it a clicker to this day.

Oh, and 7 Zip ftw. :lol:
"Whoso who would be a man must be a non-conformist."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson