RBP gone?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Karel

Post by Karel » Sun May 13, 2007 6:58 am

Yeah what gives? By the way, Robotman, you weren't able to order from their website from about a few months before it disappeared: I tried a number of times to buy "Halloween Treat," but their site seemed wired to regard every use of a credit card as a fraud.

Doctor Robo
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by Doctor Robo » Mon May 14, 2007 2:01 pm

That's a shame. I bought a few of their videos and found Rick to be a very nice guy. I wonder what happened...

robolvr
Technosexuality: Transformation

Re: RBP gone?

Post by robolvr » Tue May 15, 2007 5:29 am

Robotman wrote:I noticed RBP Studios web page is gone.... and I can't seem to get in touch with Rick Scott. Anyone heard from him? :?
I don't know if this will help, but for a while there he had an alternate website going: http://www.customvideosplus.com.

He still may not be responding, but you could at least try him there. Hope this helps.

RL

Doctor Robo
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Doctor Robo » Tue May 15, 2007 1:33 pm

I wonder if that's just to order existing videos, and they aren't making new ones...?

Karel

Post by Karel » Tue May 15, 2007 1:58 pm

I wonder if you can even still use that site to order existing videos, since the link to all Living Dolls videos before 17 and 18 was broken, and it still just has a printable mail order form. I'd like to try!

magicmaximus

Post by magicmaximus » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:39 pm

Don't really mean to bring up an old topic but figured this was better than starting a new one on the subject.

This site is halfway back up but still says under construction.

It does have info on the first 3 living doll movies as well as 17 and 18 on it though, including video previews of 17 and 18.

As well this site works really well with waybackmachine, doesn't exactly help as far as ordering videos but anyone that missed what the older videos were about can read some about them that way atleast. I think number 16 is probably what most people here would be interested in.