Name and Avatar

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Pleasureunit
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by Pleasureunit » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:30 pm

My avatar is me. I really should update for the shot is not only fuzzy, but now four years old. My hair is pinned up in the pic for the nightclub look, but now measures a fluffy and bounteous 19 inches from the top of my feverish head down past my shoulders. A labour of love, indeed.

My screen name of Queenbot comes from being transgendered and being--vhat else, dahlinks?--but a "Screamin' Queen"! :lol: :roll: And of course, wouldn't our fave' queen have been the wound-down unit within Westworld's medieval castle?

My personal experience has been that I have found many connections between both my transgendered nature and for my love of androids. Both involve individuals desiring to "pass" in Society, and escape the scorn, suspicion, and violence of the less-educated. And I suppose I thus have an attraction to someone who is not what they appear to be. Let me close those thoughts here as this is probably a topic better posted on some different thread. Cheers, ya'll, and early "Compliments of the Season" to both old and new members!

Queenbot
I thought we were friends. How could you do a thing like that? I was just going to fix coffee. :faceoff:

xodar

Re: Avatar and byline ruminations

Post by xodar » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:19 pm

Queenbot wrote:My avatar is me. I really should update for the shot is not only fuzzy, but now four years old. My hair is pinned up in the pic for the nightclub look, but now measures a fluffy and bounteous 19 inches from the top of my feverish head down past my shoulders. A labour of love, indeed.

My screen name of Queenbot comes from being transgendered and being--vhat else, dahlinks?--but a "Screamin' Queen"! :lol: :roll: And of course, wouldn't our fave' queen have been the wound-down unit within Westworld's medieval castle?

Queenbot
Well, in that case you might not mind if I said your picture looked to me like a snooty society broad. I didn't know why it was out of focus but I thought it was to look kind of androgynous.
At least I hope you don't mind.
"You can believe me, because I never lie and I'm always right." -- George Leroy Tirebiter.
If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't give a rat's ass.
http://www.bbotw.com/product.aspx?ISBN=0-7414-4384-8
http://www.bbotw.com/description.asp?ISBN=0-7414-2058-9

Pleasureunit

Post by Pleasureunit » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:56 am

Actually, I kind of LIKE that, Xodar!!! :lol: Readers may feel free to imagine me as the Bitchy Boss or said Snooty Society Broad fresh off from the assembly line and programming bays.

Queenbot

PS: Oh, the photo was itself fuzzy, as my amateur photographer was too close, so the fuzziness was unintentional. I actually have no skills as far as photo manipping is concerned!
I thought we were friends. How could you do a thing like that? I was just going to fix coffee. :faceoff:

A.N.N.
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by A.N.N. » Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:32 am

A.N.N. stands for Artificial Neural Network, like an AI prototype. Maybe someday I will be able to program one...

My Avatar is Mercury from the TRON 2.0 video game. She's technically not a bot, but she's hot and programmed!
A.N.N.

33cl33
Identification: Human

Post by 33cl33 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:36 am

My username comes from one of my first email address passwords, actually. I figured the random sequence of letters & numbers was topical here...

My avatar is one of my manips from the old gallery.
SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite

valtech1218

Post by valtech1218 » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:47 am

my name comes from a program i was in during my time in high school

valtech

and the numbers represent my birth month (12) and birthday (18)

as of this moment i havent found an avatar for me

Pleasurebot

Post by Pleasurebot » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:41 pm

Hi everyone!

My name is a little obvious... :roll:

My avatar was taken from Korby's photo of Rebecca Ramos, who I think makes a very attractive fembot. Great work Korby!

Tio

Post by Tio » Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:25 am

My name is the same as my picture. It is Tio from a game called Grandia 2.

My signiture is from one of the songs from the anime Ghost in the Shell Stand alone Complex. The whole song is about a droid trying to imagine what it would be like to be human.
"I wish I could at least 30 percent
Maybe 50 for pleasure then skip all the rest"