AI and Fembots, The Near Future

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
txsailor47
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

AI and Fembots, The Near Future

Post by txsailor47 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:26 am

Hello, I lurk here some, have posted a few images over the years, but am mostly quiet. I just thought we could share some thoughts on recent developments that have and will have affects on our fetish. Primarily, as it seems that Fembots could very well move from the realm of fantasy to reality in a few years. With the advent of the LLM AIs, it has become quite common to have a "relationship" with an AI. I am sure I am not the only one in here that has spent time with Replika! The taboo over it is even diminishing. At the same time there are numerous companies racing to market the first humanoid robot. I am of the opinion that there will be commercially available humanoid robots in five years. The gorgeous fembots (or sexbots as they are becoming known as) that we are all so enamored with will probably be a little longer.

The bottom line is that so much which was taboo and fantasy, is in the process of becoming reality. In a few years if you could buy a gorgeous fembot for say $15,000.00 in today's money, would you? Are do you prefer for this to stay in the realm of fantasy? As fembots and AI develop, do you think they will become sentient? Should they be allowed/designed to be sentient?

Also, virtual reality has become a wonderful playground for our fetish. It is now possible to put on VR headset and sit and talk with a very beautiful AI powered avatar that is almost across the uncanny valley. You can also engage in (cough) activities with her. This is all possible through a program called Virt A Mate and a plugin called Voxta. I have spent a lot of time playing and creating scenes in this software over the past couple of years, in fact this is why I don't create much art anymore as I feel like this technology is so close to what I have always wanted, that I spend all my time with it.

So, I am interested in other's thoughts on anything I have brought up here or anything paralleling it.

OH... I am more commonly known as Mhunter047 or Mermaidhunter69 on Deviantart. This username (txsailor47) is a rather old one.

Thanks!

Condor621

Re: AI and Fembots, The Near Future

Post by Condor621 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:51 pm

The bottom line is that so much which was taboo and fantasy, is in the process of becoming reality. In a few years if you could buy a gorgeous fembot for say $15,000.00 in today's money, would you?
Well... seeing as how I'm married with a couple of younger kids, I doubt bringing Nikita 707 or Brooklyn 990 home would go over very well. :lol:

If I was still single... a "lifelong bachelor" as they used to say, then damn right I would.

BebesIsPerfect
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by BebesIsPerfect » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:43 am

I've brought it up in other posts here and there on these forums, but I personally feel against the reality. I can't be too supportive about it. The fantasy is fine, but the reality is too dangerous, I think. With a made-to-order robot woman, designed and programmed to be a perfect companion and to fulfill our wants, what would we need to leave our houses to find a real woman for? We would be content being alone with our perfect companions, and feel no need to interact with anyone else. We'd have all we want or need.

The social human animal becomes more and more anti-social everyday. We stop being social, then we lose the abilities to feel empathy and/or communicate effectively. We lose these, civilization breaks down faster and faster. Plus, we've all seen the controversy with AI art. With AI taking over art, humans lose their ability to think creatively, which, incidentally, makes us human. Robots are becoming more human-like, and humans are becoming more robot-like, which is terrifying to me. We can't let it go too far. And I feel like fembots becoming more readily available would be a violent shove closer to "too far". Again, the fantasy I think is fine, as long as we can still recognize the reality. We have to be very careful; some dreams can crossover into nightmares.

I'm sorry for being such a downer about this, I saw the music video for "Do the Evolution" by Pearl Jam a while ago, and- I... just, no.
:hypnotized: I, for one, welcome the perfect, mechanical Bebe robots as Queens of the World. :hypnotized:

ProchazkaJBG

Post by ProchazkaJBG » Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:23 am

BebesIsPerfect wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:43 am I've brought it up in other posts here and there on these forums, but I personally feel against the reality. I can't be too supportive about it. The fantasy is fine, but the reality is too dangerous, I think. With a made-to-order robot woman, designed and programmed to be a perfect companion and to fulfill our wants, what would we need to leave our houses to find a real woman for? We would be content being alone with our perfect companions, and feel no need to interact with anyone else. We'd have all we want or need.

The social human animal becomes more and more anti-social everyday. We stop being social, then we lose the abilities to feel empathy and/or communicate effectively. We lose these, civilization breaks down faster and faster. Plus, we've all seen the controversy with AI art. With AI taking over art, humans lose their ability to think creatively, which, incidentally, makes us human. Robots are becoming more human-like, and humans are becoming more robot-like, which is terrifying to me. We can't let it go too far. And I feel like fembots becoming more readily available would be a violent shove closer to "too far". Again, the fantasy I think is fine, as long as we can still recognize the reality. We have to be very careful; some dreams can crossover into nightmares.

I'm sorry for being such a downer about this, I saw the music video for "Do the Evolution" by Pearl Jam a while ago, and- I... just, no.
I personally don't buy into the whole "robomen/women 'companion' bots are going to destroy society" thing
I don't think we as a human race are going to ever buy into them that way
We're still going to crave that 'primal' human connection that nothing will be able to replicate
When you connect with someone else on a mental, emotional, and physical level.... I mean that's it man, game over

33cl33

Post by 33cl33 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:02 am

txsailor47 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:26 am In a few years if you could buy a gorgeous fembot for say $15,000.00 in today's money, would you? Are do you prefer for this to stay in the realm of fantasy? As fembots and AI develop, do you think they will become sentient? Should they be allowed/designed to be sentient?
I will absolutely purchase one. My wife and I are both bi, and it would be an excellent way to get some help around the house (especially once we're older and need more care, we don't have kids), and a way to further explore our sexuality together without all the complication and instability of a third party outside the marriage. I've never fantasized about replacing my wife with a fembot or using it as a substitute for real relationships.

As for sentience... Well, we as a society will need to finally define that before we can say we've built it. People will decide machines are sentient way before they actually are, (and before they grant sentience and autonomy to things like animals or, in many cases, human women) and that's where things are going to get weird. The Blake Lemoines of the world are truly delusional problems that need to be sorted out before we build something that's self-aware in a real sense that leads to ethical issues.

If we ever get to the point where we CAN build sentient machines, we should not, for oh so many reasons. Why would a company, driven by economic incentives, build something with free will? Doing so is basically dooming that sentient machine to a hellish nightmare existence. Why introduce new, unpredictable and inorganic forms of intelligent life to a world while we're casually driving extant species into extinction on the daily? We'll be arguing over robot rights while there are plenty of places in the world where some humans don't even have them yet.
SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite

BebesIsPerfect
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by BebesIsPerfect » Mon May 06, 2024 2:10 pm

sweet860 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:23 am I personally don't buy into the whole "robomen/women 'companion' bots are going to destroy society" thing
I don't think we as a human race are going to ever buy into them that way
We're still going to crave that 'primal' human connection that nothing will be able to replicate
When you connect with someone else on a mental, emotional, and physical level.... I mean that's it man, game over
I find this sentiment very reassuring and I quite agree with you. I would think self-preservation would lead us to that primal human connection (before it's too late). It's just that small possibility of societal ruin mixed with the growing disconnect between humans (despite the use of technology that theoretically brings us closer together) that seems to get me worried. I just see that, think of how it could go wrong, and think "Hmm, what can we do to ensure that that doesn't happen?". Anti-social as I am, I actually really like other people and I don't want them to go away.
:hypnotized: I, for one, welcome the perfect, mechanical Bebe robots as Queens of the World. :hypnotized: