Mandroid Central is up and running

Important news and updates from the Fembot Central staff about the site.
(Only staff can start topics but members can post replies.)
dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Mandroid Central is up and running

Post by dale coba » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:18 pm

Maybe they keep it secret... nope, I think we've overlapped enough with MCStories that we would have heard about them, they would have heard about us and checked us out. I know you can't search through the whole web efficiently for our key terms and expect to find everything - but just how invisible is [name = mandroid central], that we don't spot them all the time? We come up all the time in Google searches.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

hypercube
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by hypercube » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:35 am

Is there an archive of the content that was up on mandroid central before it went down?

If someone has it, maybe it could be made available on the wiki or the FTP server (as a zip file or something)?

deesims
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by deesims » Thu May 09, 2013 2:24 pm

im alittle late here. wish i couldve figured out what to do with MC. but, if there's any consolation, Male Androids Yahoo (MAY) group has been up for a long time now (for those not in the know). it doesnt have the same community, but theres people there that love male droids, like myself!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/maleandroids/

the only downside is, i believe you have to have a yahoo email account to join :/

i hope you guys can bring more traffic to our group, and i yours! :rockon:
Mandroid Entertainment/ Mandroid Exotica