FC is back!

Important news and updates from the Fembot Central staff about the site.
(Only staff can start topics but members can post replies.)

Postby Puppetmaster » Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:39 am

thanks to be of return !!!

Postby Bunnybot » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:54 am

A big thanks from me too. Now my programming can receive some new udates :wink:

Postby zerodin » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:18 am

Robotman wrote:The gallery is still down. It won't be back up until it's all fixed up. ;)

Then that could be a long while indeed! *rimshot* :lol:

Postby Yosuke » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:01 am

Long... it's fine. Take all the time you need. Appreciate the help :D.
"In war, the soldier's job is to send their enemies to heaven as they stay behind in hell." -anonymous

forum´s on...yet

Postby Batou » Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:24 pm

yee say the gallery is back?, i cant see thy graphic material yet, everythinge is finee?
"i like where this thread is going..."

Re: forum´s on...yet

Postby Trace Venom » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:25 am

ley wrote:yee say the gallery is back?, i cant see thy graphic material yet, everythinge is finee?

I think what Yosuke was trying to say was that there's no problem in waiting for the gallery to come back online, whatever amount of time it takes, to which I agree.

8)

Postby weshwee53 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:56 pm

Hope everyone is well! Glad to see things are back to normal here. Can't wait for the gallery and all of the new stories we're bound to see! :D

Postby Baron » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:10 am

Yeah, I know I'm a bit late with this, but I've had a lot on my plate recently; new "home-biz" {which I've actually been building since 10/2005}, new comp {2-gig ram (upgradeable to EIGHT!!!), 64-bit processor as standard equipmment, and 1 gig memory (upgradeable to FOUR!!!) - plus a SUPER-hotrodded DSL, with FAST upload AND download capability}, and a general run of good fortune that has left me spinning even WORSE than when all the bad shit was happening to me over the last couple years....... :roll:

Which is why I'm here on page three, way late to the Welcome Back Party here, as usual. :oops: No worries, Friends - I'm as jazzed as the rest of you are that FC is back, and I fully intend on some sort of wing-ding to celebrate my 10th Anniversary here. Might start throwing some better-quality photo-manips together, now that I've upgraded my basic tools somewhat. :wink: And a few story ideas are percolating as well, so I'll still be an active contributor, if not a daily visitor once again.

Finally,
ONE BILLION KUDOS to all and sundry who nursed this place through the "surgery;" you all are simply ACES, in my book - GREAT JOB!!!!!! :mrgreen:

More soon...........
Assemble the ladies? I didn't know that they were broken......

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:24 am

Welcome back Baron. :wink:

Postby Baron » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:31 am

Robotman wrote:Welcome back Baron. :wink:

:mrgreen:

Great to BE back, Mate!!! Can't keep us Greybeards down {or away} for TOO long, y'know........... :wink:
Assemble the ladies? I didn't know that they were broken......

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements