Member galleries

Important news and updates from the Fembot Central staff about the site.
(Only staff can start topics but members can post replies.)
noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:49 pm

For those getting their own gallery, here is what you can do to speed the process along.

Contact an admin and let them know you are willing to transfer your own images into the new gallery. They will change the permissions to allow you to do this. (I have already set up the permissions for blkwdo, and will do the same for kb7rky if he'd like).

Go to the gallery main page and click on the Advanced Search link in the upper right corner. Enter your username in "search by username". Choose a category from the drop-down list (Only the following 4 categories qualify: Animated, 3D CG, Photo Manipulations, 2D Artwork).

Go through these categories to see how many images you have submitted.

To transfer images from the above 4 categories into your member gallery you will have to click on each image found in the searches, then click "edit". In the edit window you will have to scroll down to the bottom where you choose the category in which to place the image. Make the appropriate change to the placement. This is the only thing you should edit. Then save changes. Continue on to the next image, editing the same way.

When all images have been transferred contact an admin again and they will change the permissions in the member gallery to allow all registered users to view them.

(If there are problems, please let me know. I'm not sure I have the permissions set properly.)

lucas

Post by lucas » Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:55 pm

noidguy wrote:For those getting their own gallery, here is what you can do to speed the process along.

Contact an admin and let them know you are willing to transfer your own images into the new gallery. They will change the permissions to allow you to do this. (I have already set up the permissions for blkwdo, and will do the same for kb7rky if he'd like).

Go to the gallery main page and click on the Advanced Search link in the upper right corner. Enter your username in "search by username". Choose a category from the drop-down list (Only the following 4 categories qualify: Animated, 3D CG, Photo Manipulations, 2D Artwork).

Go through these categories to see how many images you have submitted.

To transfer images from the above 4 categories into your member gallery you will have to click on each image found in the searches, then click "edit". In the edit window you will have to scroll down to the bottom where you choose the category in which to place the image. Make the appropriate change to the placement. This is the only thing you should edit. Then save changes. Continue on to the next image, editing the same way.

When all images have been transferred contact an admin again and they will change the permissions in the member gallery to allow all registered users to view them.

(If there are problems, please let me know. I'm not sure I have the permissions set properly.)
noid for me have my gallery how much pictures i nedd for has my pic in the new gallery

33cl33
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by 33cl33 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:26 pm

noidguy wrote:The 35-submission requirement means 35 original works (2d drawings by your own hand, 3d cgi likewise, photo manipulations, animations).
Just thought I'd toss the answer in from 'noid's earlier post... It's 35, lucas.
SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite

tinyspider

Post by tinyspider » Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:57 pm

I would help with my files, but I, uh can't see 'my' folder... :roll:

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:01 pm

Should work now, araenae.

And yeah, 35 is the magic number.

araenae wrote:I would help with my files, but I, uh can't see 'my' folder... :roll:

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:02 pm

As I said, Noid, I would, but it's kinda tough to find all the pix I have submitted, let alone remember what they are...

Getting old sucks

Doug

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:51 am

Well, this may all be a wasted effort anyway. It's possible that only administrators have the ability to move images from one category to another. We'll get it done somehow.

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:34 am

The following member galleries should be working now:

araenae
blkwdo
kb7rky

All 3 of you can upload new images directly to your member gallery.

The galleries for Chen and Kishin will be next.

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:49 am

/me bows down to the almighty Noidguy..."salami, salami, bologna..."

Doug

blkwdo

uploaded

Post by blkwdo » Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:10 am

Thanks Noid. I was able to upload two manips into my gallery. Did you say that you have to allow others to see it, or is it visible now?

Thanks again,

Blkwdo 8)

noidguy
Retired staff member

Re: uploaded

Post by noidguy » Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:35 pm

'tis visible
blkwdo wrote:Thanks Noid. I was able to upload two manips into my gallery. Did you say that you have to allow others to see it, or is it visible now?

Thanks again,

Blkwdo 8)

--NightBattery--

Re: Member galleries

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:31 am

☝question.

[quote="noidguy"]Time for the next round of additions to the Member Galleries. Here's a quick list of those reaching the 35-submission requirement.....

araenae
blkwdo
Chen
kb7rky
Kishin

Did I miss anyone?[/quote]

ごめんなさい but how much time do i have to complete this 35 submission requirement?.♨

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:34 am

oh ._.
new guy.

DukeNukem 2417

Post by DukeNukem 2417 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:49 pm

[quote="Robotman"]The old Fembot Central gallery is no longer active. As you can see, this thread is almost six years old.

FembotWiki is the place to post pics now. ;)[/quote]

I was thinking....maybe someone should make an attempt to recover the content from the old member galleries and post them to the Wiki...