Update your email address

Important news and updates from the Fembot Central staff about the site.
(Only staff can start topics but members can post replies.)
User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Update your email address

Postby Robotman » Wed May 28, 2014 5:32 pm

Every member here at Fembot Central has had to use an email address to create an account. The staff here rely on your email address to identify you if anything happens to your account, like if you forget your password and need to have it reset.

If you email me or Kishin from the email address linked to your Fembot Central account, we know right away that it's really you. If you email us from a different address, we have no way of knowing if that's you or not.

People change email addresses and email providers all the time. I've done this myself, and it's no big deal. But we'd like to ask everyone to take a few minutes right now to check and make sure that Fembot Central has the right email address for them.

This is easy to do. Just look up near the top left of any page here (just under our redhead French maid mascot) and find the link that says "User Control Panel". Then click on the tab that says "Profile". Over on the left side, click on the link that says "Edit account settings".

If the email address that appears there is the one you want to use, you don't need to do anything else, and you can close the tab. If you want to change it, enter your new email address in the field and then enter it a second time where it says "Confirm e-mail address:".

If you ever have any questions at all about this issue, or any other issue, just send me or Kishin a private message, or email us.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Re: Update your email address

Postby Robotman » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:45 am

I just wanted to post a reminder here to make everyone aware of this. Please check that your email address is the one you currently use, otherwise you may end up locked out of your account if you forget your password.

Postby fembot_stalker » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:44 pm

Robotman wrote:I just wanted to post a reminder here to make everyone aware of this. Please check that your email address is the one you currently use, otherwise you may end up locked out of your account if you forget your password.

Thank you very much for reminding me Robotman; however, I had changed my password to my email account(s) last month because of those hackers who were messing with all of that YAHOO! email. :idea: :| :applause: :)
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol:

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:52 am

Just posting a reminder to the main post in this thread. Please make sure the email address in your profile is working so that the staff can contact you or verify your identity if we have to.

Return to Announcements