HypnoDolls - The Hidden Hypnotist 2

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
lex

HypnoDolls - The Hidden Hypnotist 2

Post by lex » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:00 pm

Please Note: HypnoDolls videos are my scripted fantasy line of videos and contain no real hypnosis.

Hi all, I've got a second HypnoDolls video up. This one's a follow up to The Hidden Hypnotist and features the model Kayla Louise Elliot.

I'd previously tried to shoot an Entrancement UK video with her, but she'd been fairly unresponsive to genuine hypnosis. We did the next best thing, which was to hire her for a HypnoDolls video. Huzzah!

Pose for your audience Kayla!

Kayla returns home to find a pocket watch sitting obtrusively on her couch. She picks it up, and automatically begins dropping into a helpless trance.

Little does she realise that the hypnotist from the show last night has implanted suggestions for her to follow all his commands!

"Did you enjoy the show last night?" he asks.

"Yes, I wasn't hypnotised, but the hypnotist was hilarious" she responds mindlessly... automatically.

"Very good. What don't you remember?" he says.

"I forget to remember... but remember to forget" she intones.

"Wonderful, what don't you remember being?" he enquires.

"I don't remember that I'm your secret sex slave" she replies in a sleepy monotone.

"That's right" he says with a smile...

The devious mind master then amuses himself by having Kayla growing aroused and hot one moment, behaving normally the next (and not realising her state of undress.)

He then has her stripteasing, catwalking, posing for his amusement, cleaning whilst nude, falling in love with, and then being enchanted by her own reflection, believing she's a cat, exploring the place as a feline, and becoming first a sex robot, then a *very* horny young lady on the bed upstairs. Finally relinquishing his control of her, he has her go take a shower... though not before giving her one *final* suggestion.

A great video, and I hope you all enjoy it!

The full vid is 47 minutes long.
Purchase at Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12956

Daily Motion Preview available here: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xps3o8_hypnodolls-the-hidden-hypnotist-2_sexy

See the rest of our videos at Entrancement.co.uk
Enjoy!