Sci-Fi Sex Network?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Delosian

Sci-Fi Sex Network?

Post by Delosian » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:23 pm

Someone told me that there was a way to access old Sci-Fi Sex Network pics on an "FTP" here somwhere. Does anyone know if this is true or false and, if true, how do I get to it? THX!

delosian

fnord
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Post by fnord » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:37 pm

sorry but there is no ftp try the wayback machine may be you'll have some luck there
"I have seen the fnords"

visceralpsyche

Post by visceralpsyche » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:22 am

Hi Delosian, I've never heard of the Scifi Sex Network, but I can tell you I'm planning a sexy ASFR short movie series called "Visceral Black" which might be similar in some ways?!

Check out this thread for more info.

Cheers from Tokyo!

Paul

andoroido
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by andoroido » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:15 am

I think I can assure you, sight unseen, that any girls in visceralblack will be better looking than SFSN.

Doubly so if he's going for local Japanese talent. ;)

visceralpsyche

Post by visceralpsyche » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:24 am

andoroido wrote:I think I can assure you, sight unseen, that any girls in visceralblack will be better looking than SFSN.

Doubly so if he's going for local Japanese talent. ;)
He he, thanks for the vote of confidence andoroido! I imagine it'll be around 75% Japanese talent and hopefully around 25% Gaijin talent. We have a ways to go yet before the project is financially viable looking at the contributions page, but I have some ideas for sponsorship that I will try to get once I get a break from my normal shooting schedule.

And yes, my two goals for the talent are 1. acting ability, and 2. sexy looks and killer bodies! Both have to be present to make the grade.... :wink:

Moxon

Post by Moxon » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:07 am

I wish there was a way to get old pics and videos off that site, there was some really good stuff on there. I've tried the wayback machine before but there's not really much left of it. Because it was a paysite you can't get in to see any of the actual content, just the front pages and such.
"Whoso who would be a man must be a non-conformist."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Delosian

Post by Delosian » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:02 pm

That's what I'm saying. I heard that there were some images on the FTP but I have no idea how to access it. I'm trying to find someone who will give me access. Robotman couldn't help but maybe someone else who reads this can.