I wrote a small script for a custom video

Share and collect your fembot video and art ideas with our artists and video producing members.
fembotfan
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

I wrote a small script for a custom video

Post by fembotfan » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:53 pm

If you are interested in pooling resources to have this script made please let me know. I have emailed the script to a few online producers so I am hoping to make it for less than $300.

I would like to see a video made with two girls that is 10-30 minutes in length.

The script is below. Two girls
Latifa: silver spandex of similar
Christina: golden spandex or similar

Sceen opens with Latifa dressed in a tight silver outfit standing in front of a mirror checking herself out, When Christina (Chris) enters wearing a tight golden metalic outfit and a remote in her hand
CHRIS:"I discovered something today when I went in for a check-up"
LATIFA:"Really whats that?"
CHRIS: "I found out that you were converted into a robot at a certain lab"
LATIFA:
"Im not a robot I have tatoo's, would a robot have a tatoo?"
CHRIS:
"Like I said, I know that you were not always a robot and that you kept your body's appearance when you were converted"
LATIFA:
"ok fine, so you know I was converted into a robot, big deal I am a robot, your not going tell anybody about it are you?"
CHRIS:
"No, I would'nt want people to find out that I am an android as well"
LATIFA:
"wow your robotic too? You look so life like"
*Chris aims the remote control in her hand at Latifa
CHRIS:
"Yes well, I have here in my hand a remote control that has been attuning to your radio frequency"
LATIFA:
"wait what?"
CHRIS:
"This is now effectivley your remote control, all I had to do was direct it at you for a long enough period of time and now it will control your systems"
LATIFA:
"Come on Chris thats not funny, you need to put that remote away"

*Latifa starts to walk towards Chris but Chris presses a button and Latifa freezes in place eyes wide open hands rigid and mouth slightly open
CHRIS:
"sorry you sexy fembot but I think I am going to reprogram you, I will delete your personality and turn you into my personal sexbot"
*Chris presses a button and Latifas eyes blink twice (in a robotic fasion) and then only her head moves as she looks at Chris and says
LATIFA:"wait I know of another robot, shes a hot lesbian, I was not programmed for lesbian sex"
CHRIS:"Yes well then I will just have to have fun with your body then"
LATIFA:"I'll get you for this, you robotic BIT....!"

*at that moment Chris presses a button and Latifa's mouth freezes wial open, Chris manuvers Latifa onto the bed then has her way with her,(Latifa shows no emotion, makes no sound) after some naughty action with Latifa's body, Chris finishes and then grabs the remote and presses a few buttons Latifa then says in a robotic way
LATIFA:"Unit Latifa preparing to shut down, shut-ting down......"
*Latifa's eyes close and she lays still on her back, Chris gets up and tosses the remote on the bed right next to Latifa, she then walks to the dresser grabs a thick manual or starts typing on a computer (her back to Latifa)
CHRIS: "lets see how exactly I go about reprogramming you"

*at that moment Latifa's eyes open staring blank at the cealing, her head then turns stiffly to the left and then to the right, her eyes then blink a few more times. Chris does not notice as latifa slowly and mehcanically grabs the remore control. She points it at Chris's back for a few moments then she sits up
LATIFA:"now who's going to be a sexbot?"

*Chris slowly turns and her eyes get wide
CHRIS: "what, no, you were deactivated, I turned you off"

LATIFA:"I have an automatic restart program when I am not properly shut off in a Labratory"
CHRIS:"so now what?"
LATIFA:"So now you get reprogrammed, and I get to play with your body"
CHRIS: "it's ok I wanted to be a sexbot anyway"

LATIFA:"well then arn't you the lucky one"
*Latifa presses a few buttons and Chris mechanically walks to the bed and lays on her back with her legs spread. Latifa can then play with Chris's body, you fade out and fade back in focused on Chris's face eyes wide open and in a robotic manner she says
CHRIS:"unit Chris has now been reprogrammed, unit Chris shut-ting down....."

*camera pans out and floats down her body. fade out...

Delosian

Post by Delosian » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:09 pm

Excellent!! Hope it gets made soon! I would love a copy.