Links

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
dennyrbfh

Links

Post by dennyrbfh » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:46 am

[LINK REMOVED]

[LINK REMOVED]

[LINK REMOVED]

[LINK REMOVED]
I like to see the explosion of fembots, pull the mechanical parts out from fembots' body & destroy them, melt fembot's chest & its internal mechanical bits, break fembots into pieces......

zerodin

Post by zerodin » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:14 pm

The last second has a few loli pics, but has a fair amount of good asfr.

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:06 pm

Most of these sites are not appropriate for posting here. I suggest removing them before Robotman yells at you.
All criticism of my work is both welcome, and encouraged.
My work is uploaded under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 license, so as long as attribution is given, feel free to disseminate.

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by dale coba » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:40 am

This is an old story.

Denny is as Denny does.

How many fouls does he need, before he's out of here?

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

tinyspider

Post by tinyspider » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:09 pm

dale coba wrote:This is an old story.

Denny is as Denny does.

How many fouls does he need, before he's out of here?

- Dale Coba
I understand your feelings Dale.
Though I've been annoyed by Denny's posts in the past (and if I recall correctly he was very vocal about his displeasing at my contributions in the good 'ol gallery), I'm going to play devil's advocate and say maybe he don't have a full grasp on the English language (like me) and just as a humble suggestion to the mods, perhaps there should be either a sticky or a sub-forum stating clearly the rules of posting. That way everyone, newcomers and veterans alike can be completely aware of what's allowed in here and what's not.

My .02 cents

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by dale coba » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:57 am

Araenae,

I'm always in favor of skeptics and devil's advocates, so as a member of the opposing counsel...

I'd be reassured by anyone who could communicate with Denny in his native language, who could get Denny's pledge that he's not posting here purely out of his desire to push his preferred gynoid-snuff, no matter how clearly that genre is rejected by everyone else.

The vast majority of readers figure out quickly, how to tell whether an aspect of their interests will be welcome here; or whether they should share what we have in common, and post the more extreme content on their own sites.

I think Denny's failure to get this point is well-established, and goes beyond the more common debate about the impropriety of images depicting underage fembots.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]