Hypno-Fembot clips up on YouTube (updated May 28th 08)

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
mstrdrew
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by mstrdrew » Wed May 28, 2008 9:41 pm

well i just purchased the becky fembot part 2 and must say it was well worth the money and lex made becky 2 so much better than becky 1 but lex i do have one small issue might there be chance you can offer these clips is smaller res so its not such a big file 661mb just took so long and i was dieing waiting to see the video but as i said was well worth the wait for a great clip

lex

Post by lex » Thu May 29, 2008 12:02 am

mstrdrew wrote:well i just purchased the becky fembot part 2 and must say it was well worth the money and lex made becky 2 so much better than becky 1 but lex i do have one small issue might there be chance you can offer these clips is smaller res so its not such a big file 661mb just took so long and i was dieing waiting to see the video but as i said was well worth the wait for a great clip
Thanks for the comment. With the first shoot I did with Becky, I did offer just the fembot section as a seperate download. This time round though, as the whole thing was fembot based, I thought people would rather buy the whole thing. ;)

Also, if I break them into smaller clips you end up paying more. (The way clips4sale is organised, clips up to a certain size cost a minimum of $1 per minute + 99cents - so ten 10 minute clips would cost $10.99 each... Not that everyone would buy all 10 clips...)

mstrdrew

Post by mstrdrew » Thu May 29, 2008 5:28 am

im sorry i didn't mean splitting up the clip into little clips i meant make the whole clip quicker for downloading by changing the resolution like high resolution is 640x480 there is 320x240 so what it does you can make that 661mb clip availible for download as maybe 300mb clip.. anyways just a suggestion

lex

Post by lex » Thu May 29, 2008 6:04 am

mstrdrew wrote:im sorry i didn't mean splitting up the clip into little clips i meant make the whole clip quicker for downloading by changing the resolution like high resolution is 640x480 there is 320x240 so what it does you can make that 661mb clip availible for download as maybe 300mb clip.. anyways just a suggestion
Ah sorry, read that wrong. Yeah I could do that. Suppose it would be more handy for pocket devices and MP4 players... Hypno-vids while you're out n about. Yee! :D

mstrdrew

Post by mstrdrew » Thu May 29, 2008 6:08 am

see now we talking :) btw loved when you were talking about websites that you mentioned this one

~?

Post by ~? » Thu May 29, 2008 9:31 am

mstrdrew wrote:well i just purchased the becky fembot part 2 and must say it was well worth the money and lex made becky 2 so much better than becky 1
Care to go into some detail? Lex's preview definitely looks good but does he do things like trigger her when she's not suspecting it? That's something that's certainly lacking from HL's clips anymore; having the subject conscious (usually denying they've been hypnoed) and using an instant trigger be it a word or jewelry.
I suppose I can direct that question toward you too, Lex since you're very good about representing your product. :)
Oh, and as a follow up - I take it there's no full frontal?

thanks
~?

mstrdrew

Post by mstrdrew » Thu May 29, 2008 9:49 am

lex can definatly describe it much better but yes there are many times he wakes her and they will be talking and before she knows what hit her he uses the robot trigger and she instantly blanks and goes right to robot.. he switches her many times between robot mode dominatrix mode slave mode and normal becky mode.. i really did enjoy when she was in dominatrix mode and he mentions her chest being exposed and she quickly covers them zips top up but hits her with slave mode and she quicky drops to her knees pulling them back out again and yes there is plenty of full frontal

lex

Post by lex » Thu May 29, 2008 7:28 pm

~? wrote: Care to go into some detail? Lex's preview definitely looks good but does he do things like trigger her when she's not suspecting it? That's something that's certainly lacking from HL's clips anymore; having the subject conscious (usually denying they've been hypnoed) and using an instant trigger be it a word or jewelry.
I suppose I can direct that question toward you too, Lex since you're very good about representing your product. :)
Oh, and as a follow up - I take it there's no full frontal?

thanks
Yes I do a lot of zapping her when she's not expecting it.

When I snap my fingers she switches from whatever mode she's currently in (Mistress / Slavegirl / Becky / Bimbo) to fembot mode.

When I say "Switch" she switches between one "personality simulation" and another. (Mistress > Bimbo and Mistress > Slavegirl)

Not sure whether full frontal implies total nude / legs open. She keeps her panties on in this video, but there's a lot of toplessness.

I'll try and put a bit of personality switching action up on youtube.

robolvr
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by robolvr » Sat May 31, 2008 8:17 pm

Just wanted to throw my .02 after purchasing the video.

Excellent job. Well-done. Lots of great stuff.

That's it. Oh, and please do more. Thanks.

RL

P.S. Take something for that cough! :)

lex

Post by lex » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:24 am

robolvr wrote:Just wanted to throw my .02 after purchasing the video.

Excellent job. Well-done. Lots of great stuff.

That's it. Oh, and please do more. Thanks.

RL

P.S. Take something for that cough! :)
Heh, thanks for the comment. I was annoyed at the fact I couldn't shift the cough before the shoot, we'd already delayed it once though, and Becky's got a very busy schedule so I thought I'd do my best to try and control it.

I *did* edit out a lot of coughing (where possible) :P but you'll probably be glad to hear that I'm all better now ;)

Any requests of more ideas for next time? :D

droidlvr
Banned

Post by droidlvr » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:24 am

While it's a good thing that the hypno fans have this material,I can't believe someone would ask whether or not is it safe. Obviously,I'm not a subscriber in the belief in hypnosis,which is why although the stills of scenes look appealing I just can't get past the acting.Just doesn't do it for me.