Hypno-Fembot clips up on YouTube (updated May 28th 08)

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
lex

Hypno-Fembot clips up on YouTube (updated May 28th 08)

Post by lex » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:12 am

Ello all, I usually post over at the MCforum. My latest hypnosis session featured a sexy fembot section though.

Here are some highlights from the fembot part of my shoot with Becky Speed.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qaaU9DFQZrI

The full hypno video is 2+ hours long at the moment, the fembot section's only 7 or 8 minutes, but for those who only want the fembot part, I'll make that available as a seperate download.

What d'you think? Aren't her mannequin poses great?

Updated 24th Sept 2007

I can honestly say that my Becky Speed shoot was probably my best yet. She's definitely on a par with Louise Skye, (another of my favourites) and I'm really really pleased with how it turned out.

Here's the full contents, I had to split it into two parts to cos clips4sale doesn't let you host files longer than 100 minutes. The first part's mainly the induction and testers, the second part's where all the fun and rudeness is ;):

Download them here: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12956

Clip 1
Induction
Floating Hands
Hands Locked
Doesn't remember being hypnotized... or what her name is.
Mind Blank / Eyes open in trance.
Mind Wipe - Pleasure / Confusion Trigger
Blank While awake
Miss Mannequin
FLASH (bra)
/Clip 1

Clip 2
Blank Undressing / Posing
Frozen while posing in bra
Blank and topless
FLASH (no bra!)
Time Loop
Deeper and Deeper
Good Girl Pleasure Trigger
Blank and staring
Clothes-a-phobia
"Really got to take off my top"
Arms out, topless hypno zombie
Hypno Puppy
Cute model / Raunchy model switch-a-round (Topless)
Forgotten how to dress herself
Dresses in a corset
Blank posing
"The rhinocerous is humping my car!"
Hypno bondage
Angry at her smashed up car / Apologetic at hitting my car switch-a-round
Hypno bondage / Hypnotickling
Remote Control / Freeze / Salute / Walk / Mute / Mouth Stuck Shut /
Pose Mode while blank / pissed off
Meek submissive slavegirl wants to please.
"Yes Sir" poses on command.
Fembot
/Clip 2

Excerpt 1
Rowr!

Download them here: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12956
Last edited by lex on Wed May 28, 2008 12:51 am, edited 5 times in total.

robolvr
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by robolvr » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:27 am

That clip was awesome! Please, sir...can we have some more? :)

lex

Post by lex » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:49 am

Thanks for the comments :D

There's a fembot section in my Lexi video, though Lexi's not quite so good at the robotic movements. She also didn't have a catsuit, (so we settled on basque stockings and heels)

I did put the clip up on my old YouTube account, but that got banned (I put a few too many ads for my clips4sale store in there and the YouTube staffers got pissed)

I'll recut the video and put that online soon.

In the meantime all of my other free hypnosis clips are here: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=EntrancementUK

Enjoy!

lex

Post by lex » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:10 pm

Bump so everyone can see the edit and pics at the top of this post.

If anyone wants specific scenes making into excerpts (other than the fembot section) then message me.

Cheers.

lex

Post by lex » Tue May 27, 2008 12:40 pm

Green Dragon

sorry

Post by Green Dragon » Tue May 27, 2008 3:31 pm

dont mean to be a kill joy but is hypnosis like that safe?
i like black!!

robolvr

Post by robolvr » Tue May 27, 2008 4:28 pm

Wow! That was fantastic!!

Please, more!

(Maybe in the red vinyl again?) :)

lex

Re: sorry

Post by lex » Tue May 27, 2008 5:40 pm

joeythegoth wrote:dont mean to be a kill joy but is hypnosis like that safe?
Safety and the girls wellbeing *is* important to me, so I check with all my models first that they don't have any psychological conditions or unresolved mental trauma in their past (as things such as that can sometimes manifest themselves in a hypnosis session if you tap into a feeling or emotion that the girl finds disturbing.)

I also make it clear to them in most cases that they'll fully return to normal by the end of the trance, with all triggers and programming removed, and their minds completely back to normal. (I say "in most cases" because sometimes the girls quite *like* having things like fembot and freeze triggers :D)

All hypnosis is self hypnosis, you can't really get a person to do things that are against their nature, or against their wishes. (So although Becky was happy to play different roles and undress on camera, she didn't want to get overly sexual or explicit, and I couldn't have persuaded her to do such things even if I'd tried)

The mind is also a lot better at looking after itself than people realise. I regularly hypnotize my girlfriend. She has hypnotic triggers to make her freeze in place / pose like a model / enter fembot mode / become submissive and even orgasm. She'd never want them to work someplace unsuitable though, like in front of her family at a meal, so in those cases if I were to try triggering her to orgasm, she'd just shoot me a withering look and tell me to behave.

Becky's a fun and imaginative girl, that really enjoys the experience of playing the role of being a fembot for an afternoon. As such, she responds *extremely* well to the suggestions. If I tried giving the same suggestions to a girl who wasn't so imaginative, didn't have a slight kink for fembots or wasn't such a good actress, I'd have a much less interesting video to show for it.

Hope that's lain a few worries to rest?

lex

Post by lex » Tue May 27, 2008 5:43 pm

robolvr wrote:
Wow! That was fantastic!!

Please, more!

(Maybe in the red vinyl again?) :)
Hmmm... no red vinyl this time... though there *is* a bobbed wig and a black catsuit... Image

Introduction n Chat
Induction
Forgets being hypnotised
Fembot programming
Doll faced fembot
Feeling bratty, doesn’t want to cooperate.
Controlling bratty Becky
Controlling becky in fembot mode
Fembot Mannequin Poses
Bimbo Mode
Nymphomaniac Mode
Mantra: Becky is a fembot, fembots must obey
Dominatrix Mode
Miss Becky intimidates the cameraman
Miss Becky / Bimbo switch around.
Miss Becky’s backfires.
Mistress Mode / Slavegirl Mode switch around.
Topless fembot modeling.
Adjustable robot level
Semi robot becky / semi robot bimbo
Robo domme
“Glitch” trigger (nympho / fembot / bimbo / becky / mistress malfunction)
Robot Reboot
Slow Freeze

You can buy and download the full (100 minute widescreen) video here: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12956

robolvr

Post by robolvr » Wed May 28, 2008 5:56 am

Well, okay. :D

mstrdrew
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by mstrdrew » Wed May 28, 2008 9:41 pm

well i just purchased the becky fembot part 2 and must say it was well worth the money and lex made becky 2 so much better than becky 1 but lex i do have one small issue might there be chance you can offer these clips is smaller res so its not such a big file 661mb just took so long and i was dieing waiting to see the video but as i said was well worth the wait for a great clip

lex

Post by lex » Thu May 29, 2008 12:02 am

mstrdrew wrote:well i just purchased the becky fembot part 2 and must say it was well worth the money and lex made becky 2 so much better than becky 1 but lex i do have one small issue might there be chance you can offer these clips is smaller res so its not such a big file 661mb just took so long and i was dieing waiting to see the video but as i said was well worth the wait for a great clip
Thanks for the comment. With the first shoot I did with Becky, I did offer just the fembot section as a seperate download. This time round though, as the whole thing was fembot based, I thought people would rather buy the whole thing. ;)

Also, if I break them into smaller clips you end up paying more. (The way clips4sale is organised, clips up to a certain size cost a minimum of $1 per minute + 99cents - so ten 10 minute clips would cost $10.99 each... Not that everyone would buy all 10 clips...)

mstrdrew

Post by mstrdrew » Thu May 29, 2008 5:28 am

im sorry i didn't mean splitting up the clip into little clips i meant make the whole clip quicker for downloading by changing the resolution like high resolution is 640x480 there is 320x240 so what it does you can make that 661mb clip availible for download as maybe 300mb clip.. anyways just a suggestion

lex

Post by lex » Thu May 29, 2008 6:04 am

mstrdrew wrote:im sorry i didn't mean splitting up the clip into little clips i meant make the whole clip quicker for downloading by changing the resolution like high resolution is 640x480 there is 320x240 so what it does you can make that 661mb clip availible for download as maybe 300mb clip.. anyways just a suggestion
Ah sorry, read that wrong. Yeah I could do that. Suppose it would be more handy for pocket devices and MP4 players... Hypno-vids while you're out n about. Yee! :D

mstrdrew

Post by mstrdrew » Thu May 29, 2008 6:08 am

see now we talking :) btw loved when you were talking about websites that you mentioned this one

~?

Post by ~? » Thu May 29, 2008 9:31 am

mstrdrew wrote:well i just purchased the becky fembot part 2 and must say it was well worth the money and lex made becky 2 so much better than becky 1
Care to go into some detail? Lex's preview definitely looks good but does he do things like trigger her when she's not suspecting it? That's something that's certainly lacking from HL's clips anymore; having the subject conscious (usually denying they've been hypnoed) and using an instant trigger be it a word or jewelry.
I suppose I can direct that question toward you too, Lex since you're very good about representing your product. :)
Oh, and as a follow up - I take it there's no full frontal?

thanks
~?

mstrdrew

Post by mstrdrew » Thu May 29, 2008 9:49 am

lex can definatly describe it much better but yes there are many times he wakes her and they will be talking and before she knows what hit her he uses the robot trigger and she instantly blanks and goes right to robot.. he switches her many times between robot mode dominatrix mode slave mode and normal becky mode.. i really did enjoy when she was in dominatrix mode and he mentions her chest being exposed and she quickly covers them zips top up but hits her with slave mode and she quicky drops to her knees pulling them back out again and yes there is plenty of full frontal

lex

Post by lex » Thu May 29, 2008 7:28 pm

~? wrote: Care to go into some detail? Lex's preview definitely looks good but does he do things like trigger her when she's not suspecting it? That's something that's certainly lacking from HL's clips anymore; having the subject conscious (usually denying they've been hypnoed) and using an instant trigger be it a word or jewelry.
I suppose I can direct that question toward you too, Lex since you're very good about representing your product. :)
Oh, and as a follow up - I take it there's no full frontal?

thanks
Yes I do a lot of zapping her when she's not expecting it.

When I snap my fingers she switches from whatever mode she's currently in (Mistress / Slavegirl / Becky / Bimbo) to fembot mode.

When I say "Switch" she switches between one "personality simulation" and another. (Mistress > Bimbo and Mistress > Slavegirl)

Not sure whether full frontal implies total nude / legs open. She keeps her panties on in this video, but there's a lot of toplessness.

I'll try and put a bit of personality switching action up on youtube.

robolvr

Post by robolvr » Sat May 31, 2008 8:17 pm

Just wanted to throw my .02 after purchasing the video.

Excellent job. Well-done. Lots of great stuff.

That's it. Oh, and please do more. Thanks.

RL

P.S. Take something for that cough! :)

lex

Post by lex » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:24 am

robolvr wrote:Just wanted to throw my .02 after purchasing the video.

Excellent job. Well-done. Lots of great stuff.

That's it. Oh, and please do more. Thanks.

RL

P.S. Take something for that cough! :)
Heh, thanks for the comment. I was annoyed at the fact I couldn't shift the cough before the shoot, we'd already delayed it once though, and Becky's got a very busy schedule so I thought I'd do my best to try and control it.

I *did* edit out a lot of coughing (where possible) :P but you'll probably be glad to hear that I'm all better now ;)

Any requests of more ideas for next time? :D

droidlvr
Banned

Post by droidlvr » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:24 am

While it's a good thing that the hypno fans have this material,I can't believe someone would ask whether or not is it safe. Obviously,I'm not a subscriber in the belief in hypnosis,which is why although the stills of scenes look appealing I just can't get past the acting.Just doesn't do it for me.