anybody have japon isi?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Sindersblue
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

anybody have japon isi?

Post by Sindersblue » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:51 pm

I know that there are some screen caps floating around somewhere but does anyone have a copy to sell, copy, rent, download, whatever... also what is it about??

noidguy
Retired staff member

Re: anybody have japon isi?

Post by noidguy » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:24 pm

Sindersblue wrote:I know that there are some screen caps floating around somewhere but does anyone have a copy to sell, copy, rent, download, whatever... also what is it about??
From what I can tell, here's the story.....

A guy working in a night club / hotel has a crush on the club's singer, a woman who is well-known in the area. One day the guy does a good deed and saves the life of a Japanese businessman who was staying at the hotel. To return the favor, the Japanese man studies the woman and takes a lot of notes, and a few weeks later sends a female robot in the singer's likeness to the guy. The robot is activated and attends to the man's every need. People in town see them together and are amazed (at the time, the real woman is out of town on vacation). Later, things get complicated when a mafia-type thug shows up, mistakes the robot for the real woman, and forces her to marry him. The real woman shows up, finds out what's going on, and kinda gets to like the main character. The robot, after refusing to marry the mafia thug and seeing that the lead guy is better off with the real woman, throws herself off a balcony and explodes. That's about it.

barakuda
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

right

Post by barakuda » Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:44 pm

If he fell in love with the robot, he should stay with the robot.

I Think that should be a man law! Because when you fall in love with the robot double but then end up with the human original, now that is just lame !!