"Sandman" movie

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Trace Venom
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

"Sandman" movie

Post by Trace Venom » Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:51 pm

In one of those fancy little nostalgic trips Itook recently, I remembered that there existed a (I think german) film based on Hoffman's Sandman story, of which Noidguy had a copy. I know there were screenshots, beacuse I saw them, so...

Noid... would them shots be laying anywhere on the net? and if not, could you post a couple in the gallery?

Thanks in advance :wink:

Barbarella

Post by Barbarella » Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:58 pm

Der Sandmann

http://www.gynoid.dreamhost.com/4images ... 6eba587b45

Thats the only pic i know exists on the gynoid gallery
On DeviantArt - https://www.deviantart.com/liavenuto
Admin of the ASFR FTP Server

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:36 am

Yeah, I uploaded that one image fairly recently but back a couple years I made a dozen or more screencaps. I've come across them on my machine but for some strange reason they all got converted to black & white.

There are also 2 video clips - same scene with one in mpeg and the other real media. I don't remember who made the clip. Maybe I did.

If I have time tonight I'll post some screencaps on the gynoid.com site. The video clips will be made available, also.

A.N.N.
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Sandman

Post by A.N.N. » Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:19 pm

I have a short vid clip I got form the web (probably here) a few years back of a girl walking. She had some damage to her leg and you could see her wires or something. There was no sound, and the file was named sandman.

As a result, I've always been a bit curious about it, but since I never heard anything I figured it was just some strange German movie that nobody liked or something like that.
A.N.N.

Trace Venom
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by Trace Venom » Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:07 pm

Smashing, Noid!

Thanks

Bunnybot

Post by Bunnybot » Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:00 pm

I managed to buy a VHS copy of that movie. I will try to capture the ASFR related stuff to my HD and make a MPEG 1 from it. It´s worth it.

A.N.N.
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by A.N.N. » Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:25 am

Thanks Bunnybot. That would be awesome to see more of this movie. Let us know how you'll post it (torrent, gallery, etc.

Do you recommend buying it outright?
A.N.N.

Bunnybot

Post by Bunnybot » Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:48 am

I would definatly reccoment to buy it. Lot of Fembot stuff here! The female cyborg´s inner workings look similar to the ones in Alien..i think it was the same Special Effect man who has done that.

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:09 am

But if you're impatient for the fembot stuff you'll want to fast-forward through the first half of the film. And if the simple idea of a fembot passing as human doesn't interest you than all this film is good for is a few scenes of the bot being taken apart. Even though I can't understand a word of what's being said this is one of my favorite gynoid films.

Good luck finding it, though. Bunnybot, where did you find it? Since you are in Germany (I think?) you probably have a better chance than most of us.

Bunnybot

Post by Bunnybot » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:32 am

It was realy hard to find. I finaly found it in an online store here in Germany.

It was pure luck...they had the last copy of that. It was never aired here and maybe it will be never released on DVD.