Escape from DS3/The Lost Saucer/Other

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Bonita772
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Escape from DS3/The Lost Saucer/Other

Post by Bonita772 » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:52 am

Anyone have clips or better yet movie scenes from the movie "Esape from DS3"? I always thought although this was a pretty dumb movie, the robotics and "whirring" sounds of the androids were pretty good.

I am also looking for "The Lost Saucer" episodes. I too thought Ruth Buzzi was a great, especially when she ran out of power!

Also, I remember a long time ago seeing a site with Living Japanese Dolls, does anyone know of where pics of these can be found? I remember they were lifesize dolls dressed in the doll plastic attire, which was pretty good.

Thanks.

Bonita772

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:08 am

Hi! ---RHINO HOME VIDEO (Rhino Records) has rights to release most of SID AND MARTY KROFFT's shows here in the states and Canada...... they have already released video collections of H.R. PUFNSTUF, THE BUGALOOS, LAND OF THE LOST, and LIDSVILLE.... currently, LOST SAUCER is only available on a 'WORLD OF SID AND MARTY KROFFT" box collection with a few episodes thrown in.....but a FULL BOX SET of LOST SAUCER will be released soon .... sometime this year, most likely by CHRISTMAS........it's coming! Check their website from time to time......WWW.RHINO.COM ...and click onto RHINO HANDMADE.............. Rhino is a wonderful company, they take great care with whatever they wish to release, and I have NEVER been disappointed with any of the box sets, or audio collections they offer......bar none, they are one of the best companies out there! -----Ruth Buzzi WAS terrific! --but she always pans a lot of the work she's done......she DOES have fond memories of working with Jim though.....and does like it when folks come up and thank her for the memories of Lost Saucer and Sesame Street. ----minkwheel ---I met her at a recent horror convention that I help out with
...From my HEART and from my HAND
WHY don't people understand my intentions?

Bonita772
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Lost Saucer

Post by Bonita772 » Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:49 am

Thanks for the update. Too bad they are still releasing stuff on VHS and not DVD. I think Ruth Buzzi was such a great robot in that series. I remember so many of her good performances...running out of power while held prisoner in a cave(cute little thing was forced to sweep a dirt floor until she ran out of power, her captor wondering which one of her buttons made her go faster!), and when Fi and Fum got sprayed with some sort of stuff that made vines grow on them...really some good mechanical motion there, as she kept saying its "getting into my machinery, I cannot move". Great stuff!

Bonita772
I am not a toy. I am a very expensive piece of machinery.

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:32 am

HI! --RHINO releases on DVD mostly now....they still do VHS for the retro feel, and for other consumers, but for the most part, DVD is the way to go for 'em....especially with box sets...it's just more cost effective. Rhino actually has a boatload of money to spend on extras and artsy packaging due to the fact that they are part of the WARNER family now.......they have a tremendous library of things to dig into and release, and it's a BOTTOMLESS PIT of resources....they win a lot of awards for their packaging and thoroughness with their liner notes and all.....give'em time, LOST SAUCER will come......after they get a few of the LAND OF THE LOST things out of the warehouse. --minkwheel
...From my HEART and from my HAND
WHY don't people understand my intentions?

drrotwang

Escape from DS3

Post by drrotwang » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:10 pm

Did you ever find Escape from DS3? That movie popped back into my head today having only seen it as a kid on TV. I know it's horrible, but would like to see it again online somewhere.

Here is the IMDB page, and a link to some thumbnails of the fembots.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0123825/

http://www.gynoid.dreamhost.com/4images ... f30ce9d426

Corey Fantoccini

Post by Corey Fantoccini » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:44 am

No sign of the movie, but someone made a music video using footage from the movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITgM0xXt-vY

drrotwang

Re: Escape from DS3/The Lost Saucer/Other

Post by drrotwang » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:03 pm

Thanks for that YouTube music video link Corey. Here is the best bit starting at 3:04:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITgM0xXt-vY#t=3m05s

Here is the background dialogue, which is pretty excellent:

Droid (ie, PenPal): "You can call me Lanna. I'm your friend. What would you like me to do for you?"

Man: "I want you to lie face down and be motionless. Be absolutely still."

Lanna: "But then how can I please you?"

Man: "That will please me."

Lanna: "Very well."

:)

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Escape from DS3/The Lost Saucer/Other

Post by dale coba » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:40 pm

The first 6 minutes were buried in the FTP.
I moved the file to the Incoming directory.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]