Old Story from the FTP server; still out there?

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
MrMagoo
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Old Story from the FTP server; still out there?

Post by MrMagoo » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:28 pm

Any stuff from the FTP still available?

This is dumb, but I was looking for an old story from years ago; Our Robot, by Nobilis. Wanted to re-read it, see if it held up. I got a bit bent out of shape because normally my google-fu is pretty strong, but it looks like it was taken down when it became a published novella, and the ebook is no longer available. my search led to a mention of it on this site having been uploaded to the FTP....which is now down.

Is there a way to get ahold of just the FTP's PDF and text content?

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Old Story from the FTP server; still out there?

Post by dale coba » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:16 pm

The FTP drive isn't currently running - but I don't recall stocking stories, except some by our own members.

Sorry, MrMagoo

- Dale
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

tectile

Re: Old Story from the FTP server; still out there?

Post by tectile » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:11 pm

I've been a listener of the "Nobilis erotica" podcast since its beginning in 2008.
If you like science fiction, fantasy and sometimes horror mixed with plenty of sex, I would strongly urge you to check it out.
I've had some brief communication with Nobilis Reed and he seems like a friendly helpful guy who really enjoys hearing from his fans.
If you ask nice, he may send you a copy of "Our robot" or at least tell you where it can be found.

http://nobiliserotica.com/site/