Searching for online gynoids graphic novels

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
stelarfox
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Searching for online gynoids graphic novels

Post by stelarfox » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:36 pm

as the title says i am looking for online graphic novels (mostly for ideas), the do not need to be realistic or good.
can be savage or almost normal, can be about true hard gynoids or soft gynoids but also drones, dolls, sex toys or anything alike.

it that cannot be added on the page may be you can im me or send by email the link thanks
came here babe cyborg.

BD

Re: Searching for online gynoids graphic novels

Post by BD » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:25 am

thelastcity.thecomicseries.com
asfrwebcomic.blog.fc2.com
askarastuff.tumblr.com (not really a conic, but features comics rather often, also furry)
https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/13932016480028907991 (only a few chapters are freely readable online)
http://www.webtoons.com/en/action/nano- ... tle_no=700
https://tapas.io/series/Sammy
http://webaction.jp/webcomic/tetsumin/
https://tapas.io/series/UNA-Frontiers (do cyborg dolphins count? She's cute XD )
imew.katbox.net
thelastcowboycomic.com
6gunmage.com (one of the main villains is basically a possessed doll with a terminator vibe)
akale.net (hiatus)
arobotslove.com (hiatus)
artifactstory.com (hiatus)
asip.tyrdium.com (dead and removed, try and see if you can find a web archive)
bedlamboy.comicgenesis.com (has featured cyborgs and gynoids in the past)
butterfly-sonata.com (dead and removed, try and see if you can find a web archive, but it does not feature very much fembot anyway)
comedity.com (hiatus)
conscrew.com (if you're into girls in powered suits, she's basically the mazinger but with an arthurian vibe to the story)
cultureshockcomic.com (main villain is basically a T1000 with magical powers)
davidcsimon.com (one of the main characters is a cyborg)
derelictcomic.com (eh... dunno if it counts.)
doesnotplaywellwithothers.com (has had several arcs with a gynoid, but she might be gone for good)
dresdencodak.com (she wasn't a cyborg at the beginning and her very first appearance she looks very young, like 14, but it lasts a single page)
edenworldsaga.com (main character is not a gynoid, but it's a world of robots)
egypt.urnash.com
evezworld.com (Synthetic Life. Gone offline last time i checked, but might find in a web repository, or the author might have put it back online)
fallouttoyworks.keenspot.com
femmefatale.comicgenesis.com
fizzysquirt.com
freefall.purrsia.com (technically not about fembots, but great comic about robots and artificial intelligence)
frontbeat.com (went on hiatus as soon as it started featuring a gynoid :( )
girlgeniusonline.com (features several female constructs of various kinds and is a great steampunk take on the mad genius with lots of stuff that's basically cybernetics, but steampunk)
graphicsmash.com (xenocosm was interesting, it's now offline, the usual, find a web repository, yadda yadda yadda)
hellpla.net (probably offline)
home.att.net (great comic about artificial intelligence, but it takes quite a while to get interesting, might be broken on modern browsers as it worked with a lot of scripts to activate GIFs right when you saw them)
huntersglade.com (space hunter X specifically)
jennyverse.com (several connected comics, if you want gynoids there's heliothrope and to save her)
jessfink.com (for those who like man-droids, there's a recurring fembot, but it's considered a joke by the author)
meritcomics.com (on hiatus, however O.W.L. stopped right after showing the main character working on building himself a gynoid... not much of a looker, but i think still counts)
metrophor.org
mylifeatwar.com (features several cyborg ladies)
namesakecomic.com (not sure if it counts, but the main character has been built out of stories, and does feature a keyhole behind her neck, usually covered by her hair)
narbonic.com (mad genius stories, it does feature a female artificial intelligence, Lovelace, that starts out as a supercomputer, and still wants to date with that body, the "sorry i got dented while they were hauling me here" line still has me cracking)
navcomic.com (they are all in a simulation, and we rarely see the main character outside of the simulation, but she is definitively a cyborg and does have detachable limbs)
plushandblood.com (if you're into cyborg furry anthro cats of destruction made out of blood and plush)
powernapcomic.com (so weird i don't even know if it counts.)
project-apollo.net (don't know if offline, but several transhuman stories)
qazicorp.xepher.net (offline and mostly G.I.N.O.)
quantumvibe.com
ragathol.com (mondo mecho... but might be offline)
realgirls.smackjeeves.com (one is an android the other is a trans male. They try and make a living)
renaissancecomic.com (cyborg elves FTW)
rogueprogramming.thecomicseries.com
rumblefall.keenspot.com
shadowgirlscomic.com (part demon, party cyborg, part something else, who cares)
sinfest.net (has featured several gynoids in the latest)
snowbynight.com (main character is a construct made of snow and magic if you're into that kind of stuff)
spacecoyote.com (saturnalia was great and featured several gynoids in smaller roles, unluckily it is on hiatus)
spinnyverse.com (mecha maid isn't technically a gynoid, since she's an ALS victim with a power suit, but who cares, there's lesbians with a girl that can't take her mech suit away, so i still like it)
stryders.smackjeeves.com (eh... so weird i'm not really sure it counts)
theduckwebcomics.com had several, "Killer Body", "Cintara", "Flamines" that i can recount, all gone, who knows if their authors have done something with them later?
transposeoperator.com
trarr.net
underpower.non-essential.com (might be offline)
webcomicsnation.com had several "texas steampunk - cathedral child", is the only one i remember
webtoons.com specifically "Esc" and "Nano List"

Well, that's all i remmeber.

stelarfox

Re: Searching for online gynoids graphic novels

Post by stelarfox » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:46 am

thanks a LOT i am not good finding
came here babe cyborg.