Question about tv show.

Got media to share, trade, or sell? Post your "Have" and "Want" lists, let us know about online auctions, or discuss file sharing.
Gyn

Question about tv show.

Postby Gyn » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:21 pm

Hi, I am looking for a scene on a tv show where two guys in the highschool took a college girl to the basement and plugged her to their computer, and did some diagnostics to her, does anybody remember how the show is called?, is your help very appreciated, thanks.

Re: Question about tv show.

Postby mstrdrew » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:37 pm

Sounds like big wolf on campus it was the nerdy kids sister

Postby dale coba » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:00 pm

A random page on the web somewhere wrote:I'd just like to say that Becky is the oldest 14-year-old I've ever seen
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

Location: An infinite distance away in a direction which can't be described in 3-dimensions.

Postby WilloWisp » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:05 pm

I was able to find a clip which matches the description, which is from the series mentioned by mstrdrew. However, the character in question is a high school student, not a college student. I strongly advise against linking to any screencaps or video clips of this one.

If it's any consolation: She's not a robot. She's a human whose brain is being controlled by microchip implants.

Postby mstrdrew » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:41 pm

As mentioned by Dale yes the actress was only 14 at time of filming

Gyn

Postby Gyn » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:56 pm

That was the clip I was looking for, the actress was only 14?, wow she look much older, well anyway, thank you all.

Return to Media Exchange