Review Drive: Free Kindle Novel!

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Cecilauthor
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Review Drive: Free Kindle Novel!

Post by Cecilauthor » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:25 pm

Do you have a kindle? If so, first five people that respond will receive a free gift copy of my fembotilicious e-novel, Apocalypse Doll: Reboot, in exchange for an Amazon review! Description is below:

A Pop Star,

A Geisha,

A Martian?

And a nation of zombies. It turns out the Zombie Apocalypse was caused by the Robot Apocalypse, and a high-tech mountain stronghold of besieged survivors fights a losing war against a planet-spanning, robotic intelligence with a ruthless agenda leaving no room for human civilization. Zombie-hunters overwhelmed by oceans of the Living Dead are driven to a desperate gamble to turn the tide: To weaponize a series of robot humanoids -

Robots built for sexual companionship.

A new kind of A.I. conscripted to fight a war they were never built for - not only against the robotic masterminds of a zombie plague, but also against a prejudiced humanity with reason to fear all intelligent robots.

----------

It's an epic novel, touching on sci-fi issues of A.I., robot ethics, all in a zombie-shredded package.

Amazon page:
http://www.amazon.com/Apocalypse-Doll-F ... oll+reboot

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Re: Review Drive: Free Kindle Novel!

Post by DollSpace » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:06 am

Damn, I don't have a Kindle..but for a free copy I'd definitely review it for ya! :)

tully

Re: Review Drive: Free Kindle Novel!

Post by tully » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:47 am

I'd be happy to.